Dr. Kay H Durst Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kay H Durst?

As a whole the office staff, nurses and Dr. Durst are all very friendly and professional. Unfortunately ever time I go in there they never seem to be prepared for me. There is always some confusion on what my appointment is supposed to be for so I end up being there longer then I probably need to be. Still, I like Dr. Durst and will continue to be a patient of hers.

BAD DEAL

MY WIFE AND I MOVED AWAY FROM SULLIVANS ISLAND. WE HAD TO CALL BACK FOR PRESCRIPTIONS UNTIL WE HAD A DR APPT IN NEW LOCATION.....NIGHTMARE!!!! WE WERE ACTUALLY BOTHERING THEM, 2 TIMES WE CALLED BACK UNTIL OUR APPOINTMENTS HAPPENED. DR KAY HAD MY WIFE TAKE A $2100 HEALTH PANEL ANALYSIS JUST BEFORE WE MOVED SAYING SHE WOULD CALL AND GO OVER IT WITH HER.....3 MONTHS NOW...NO CALL, AND WE CALLED THEM TO REMIND THEM, AND THEY WERE RUDE...TWICE...AWFUL OFFICE... BLOOD TEST LEFT 10 INCH BRUISE DOWN ARM, TOLD DR DURST....SO...AND SO ON....WE HAVE LIVED IN 10 STATES, AND THIS IS THE WORST DR AND STAFF AND UNPROFESSIONAL THAT WE AHVE HAD......IF YOU NEED A DR, DONT DO IT.

DR KAY DURST IS EXCELLANT. SUPPORT STAFF IS A LOT TO BE DESIRED. MY FIRST VISIT THERE, I HAD BLOOD DRAWN. I HAVE A BRUISE 5 INCHES LONG WHERE THEY STUCK THE NEEDLE IN. I AM YOUNG, NOT LIKE IM OLDER AND BRUISE EASY. THE NURSE TAKING IT WAS RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL...ITS A SHAME THAT WITH SUCH GOOD DOCTORS THERE IS A POOR SURROUNDING CAST.

Mrs. K. Irwin

My family was on vacation (9 hour drive from home)when my son and I became ill. Luckily, we found Dr. Durst. I can't say enough good things abo ...

Dr. Kay H Durst is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sullivans Island, SC.