Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kay Mitchell
Dr. Kay Mitchell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with another office in Jacksonville, FL. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Mitchell is affiliated with Saint Luke's Hospital, Mayo Clinic hospital and Baptist Med Ctr. She speaks English.
Dr. Kay Mitchell has the following 1 specialty
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Alzheimer's Disease
Dr. Mitchell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Luke's Hospital
Mayo Clinic hospital
Baptist Med Ctr
St Luke's Hospital - Jacksonville
27 Years Experience
Medical College of Georgia
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Kay Mitchell accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kay Mitchell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.