Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kay Morris has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Breast Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I have never before experienced the quality of care that I have with Dr. Morris. She really listens to me, evaluates my symptoms, and use the correct lab work to develop a personal, individual, plan for my wellness. Appointments are either 30 or 60 minutes long WITH Dr Morris, not counting the time spent with the friendly, helpful staff. I love working with Dr Morris and she has helped me live a much better life...
Never have I visited a physician who sat behind a desk, rarely making eye contact, totally focused on data entry for the duration of an office visit. My concerns about my health were snappishly dismissed as she drilled away with her standardized line of questioning. The information she offered was irrelevant and misguided. I walked out of her office stunned ...with an order for expensive lab testing, several clearly inaccurate diagnoses, and a booklist of the latest "trends" in nutrition. The consultation fee = $400/hr... criminal, I say.
I am so thankful to Dr. Morris. She has been a blessing to me. She is prompt and professional, but caring and understanding. She listens and provides both good advise & wonderful suggestions on how to better improve our health. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who wants an honest and direct approach to good health from a caring individual. Her staff has been friendly when ever I call.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2008, 2016, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
41 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1977
University Of Florida Health Shands Hospital
Dr. Kay Morris accepts the following insurance providers.
Imagine Health - Innovative Health
- Imagine Health Innovative Health
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKay Morris Md, 14800 San Pedro Ave Ste 206, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Kay Morris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.