Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kay Rusche
Dr. Kay Rusche, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lewiston, ID. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Rusche is affiliated with St Joseph Regional Medical Center, Tri-State Memorial Hospital and Tri State Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kay Rusche has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Kay Rusche has been my primary doctor for nearly 30 years. She has always been friendly, caring, down-to-earth. She explains things well. She has a good sense of humor.I had a melt-down several years ago and she saw me every week for a couple of months, to make sure the meds, etc. were doing their job.She cares about her patients.
I have gone to her countless times and she will only treat the simptoms if that! She is rude won't listen and treated me like I was a child. She actually told me that I was stupid or crazy because I wanted to find out why I'm light headed and quite shakey all of the time and she told me to take yet another pill for being dizzy. She would not check me out or ask me questions. I told her that I felt it could be something searious and she rolled her eyes at me. I never knew that doctors like that could keep a job. This was not the only time that she acted in this manner. Needless to say I'm looking for a new docter.
Dr. Rusche is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph Regional Medical Center
Tri-State Memorial Hospital
Tri State Memorial Hospital
36 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
University Medical Center
Dr. Kay Rusche accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2315 8th St, Lewiston, ID
Dr. Kay Rusche is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lewiston, ID.