Dr. Kay Thacker Is this you?

Posted on November 1st, 2010

I have seen multiple doctors with my children and their issues with ADHD. She is the only Doctor who was able to get my child on meds that actually worked. Great doctor that I would definitely recommend to anyone.

Iiams

Posted on September 27th, 2010

I have seen several docs with my ADD & ADHD children & dr Thacker is by far the best we have had.

Very professional and helpful

Posted on August 30th, 2010

We have been seeing Dr. Thacker for a total of about 9 years with our children. What my kids like best about her is that she doesn't talk down to her patients. She listens carefully and thoughtfully to the kids and to their parents. I've always been impressed with the nature of the questions she asks, which target very specific nervous system reactions, leading to much greater understanding.

Posted on August 29th, 2010

Dr. Thacker has been great to work with and she has a wonderful re pore with my daughter. She works with you to make sure that the treatment plan will work and does great follow up.

Posted on August 27th, 2010

My son and I have been with Dr. Thacker for many years. We have found her to be knowledgeable, competent and trustworthy. This is a field in which these things are extremely important, and she demonstrates them on an ongoing basis. She has been there to help find ways for my son to be much more comfortable with his mental/emotional difficulties and remains very careful i prescribing medications that help him best, with the least side effects. She has always been there for him/us, and remains prompt and attentive. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone in need of help!

Posted on June 2nd, 2010

What's important is getting the right diagnosis and medication if your child needs help. Dr. Thacker is extremely knowledgeable. I have two children with AD/HD, one of whom had anxiety problems, and the other has anger problems. Both of them reacted badly to the standard stimulants used for AD/HD. They have also both reacted badly to adults who talk down to them or "around" them or spoke to me as if they weren't there. Dr. Thacker never does that, but does have alternatives for the kids who don't fit the standard recommendations.

Posted on November 14th, 2009