Dr. Kay Wood Is this you?

4.8

First pap and pelvic exam ever

I went to Dr. Wood for my first pap smear and first pelvic exam. As nervous as I was, it turned out to be a stress-free and pleasant experience! The staff as well as Dr. Wood herself were very friendly and made a lot of jokes to make me feel comfortable. I did have a little bit of trouble locating the office, but it was worth the difficulty.

Dr. Kay Wood was great! She had excellent bedside manner and did not rush me through the appointment. She took the time to talk to me and answer any concerns I had. Her staff was also courteous and professional.