Dr. Kaya S Caldwell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kaya S Caldwell?

Very Efficient Office and a wonderful doctor!

Always in and out in such a timely manner. Truly such an improvement over my last provider where I would be there for hours!

Great doctor

Dr. Caldwell has been my doctor for 6 years now. I have been impressed by how much time she has spent with me listening to my personal life and my medical issues. I enjoy talking with an intelligent person. I have not had any issues with refills for my numerous prescriptions. The online system to send refill requests or messages to the doctor is great once you have figured out how to log in. I never wait more than a day for a response through the system from the doctor. She has even corresponded over the weekend at times. At the end of my last office visit, I was touched because she genuinely cared about my well-being.

fast profesional, helpful office and dr

Kaya Caldwell was great. She diagnosed me quickly, was easy to be around. Very helpful with more than i expected. I had a flight overseas the next week and she gave me excellent advice on that as well. All around excellent Dr.

Mrs. Dorothy Champagne

Anyone that is reading this I can tell you that the experience at this office is very special.Do you know the feeling when you left a doctors office and thought crap I forgot to ask about.. well I felt great and very secure about my visit. A idea for you might be to go visit the office and ask for a business card., Then just watch them in action. They are the total deal.

Hands down the most rude staff I have ever dealt with

Very difficult to make and appointment, and once you arrive it is inconsiderate, rudeness and incompetence by the entire staff for the duration. Run!!!

Dr Caldwell is great

Really cares about my health. Good diagnosis and treatment skills. Works to build a relationship. Plus she is so hot that she is ripped right out of a magazine. Couldn't ask for more in a physician.

DR. Caldwell Needs better Nurse and office staff!!! ones that really follow up and care about the patient!!!

Love DR. Caldwell but the nurse is not friendly and impatient.

I feel the same with many of others here, I love DR. Caldwell, but the nurse and office staff (especially the nurse)are not friendly and impatient.

Office staff did not handle refill prescription promptly after I left voice mail. The nurse did not call back to follow up. I like the doctor but the staffs performance is very poor.

office staff fails to follow up with appointments or needed shots that are important to a patient.

Mean & inconsiderate

makes you feel as if you are waisting her time - will not accept afternoon appointments - will not refill prescriptions - hate her!

Dr. Kaya S Caldwell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roswell, GA.