Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kaya Y Hasanoglu has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Surgery Recovery
- Sports Medicine
- Nerve Damage
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
I had a great experience being Dr. Hasanoglu's patient. Staff was very warm and cooperative. Dr. Hasanoglu was able to make the right diagnosis and provide me with all the necessary information about my condition. I was surprised to see earlier negative comments about this doctor. Not only he is very knowledgeable and experienced he is also very nice and friendly to his patients.
I went to several doctors one of which couldn't figure out the source of my pain, once he finally figured it out he only pushed surgery!! When I met Dr. Hasanoglu he suggested a treatment plan that ended up working which wasn't surgery! He is an expert in his field, very detailed, and precise. He works on treatment and prevention. Many of the doctors that I had been to were not even specialists in rehab medicine which is why they ended up wasting my time and their suggestions were useless only tailored to what they knew: surgery, or medicine for the wrong problem.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
25 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1993
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Locations & DirectionsKaya Y Hasanoglu Md, 330 SW 43rd St Ste D, Renton, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kaya Y Hasanoglu in this video.
Dr. Kaya Y Hasanoglu is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Renton, WA.