Dr. Kaya Y Hasanoglu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kaya Y Hasanoglu?

Good experience

Dr. Hasanoglu has a wonderful, easy going personality. He definitely knows what he's doing when it comes to diagnosis and injections. Definitely recommend him!

Highly recommend him!

Awesome doctor with a great sense of humor. I love coming to his clinic.. medical assistants are very friendly and dr. is always cheering me up!

Awesome Doc!

I had a great experience being Dr. Hasanoglu's patient. Staff was very warm and cooperative. Dr. Hasanoglu was able to make the right diagnosis and provide me with all the necessary information about my condition. I was surprised to see earlier negative comments about this doctor. Not only he is very knowledgeable and experienced he is also very nice and friendly to his patients.

Excellent Care

I went to Dr. Hasanolgu after injuring my back in a horse riding accident. He was very professional, asked a lot of questions, and was able to give the right diagnosis and assurance. One of the friendliest doctors Ive been to!

Excellent Dr.

I went to several doctors one of which couldn't figure out the source of my pain, once he finally figured it out he only pushed surgery!! When I met Dr. Hasanoglu he suggested a treatment plan that ended up working which wasn't surgery! He is an expert in his field, very detailed, and precise. He works on treatment and prevention. Many of the doctors that I had been to were not even specialists in rehab medicine which is why they ended up wasting my time and their suggestions were useless only tailored to what they knew: surgery, or medicine for the wrong problem.

I recently saw Dr. Hasanoglu after a car accident and found him to be very supportive, informative, and candid. It was nice to see a doctor who showed so much concern for their patients needs.

I was seen by Dr. Hasanoglu after a car accident and I wanna thank him for treating my back and neck pain. His kindness and generosity are greatly appreciated! I have received such caring and quality care from him. I will definitely recommend him to everyone I know. Again, thank you so much!!!

Great Experience

Other than a delay in getting seen by Dr. Hasonglu, I had a wonderful experience. He quickly and correctly assessed the cause of my backpain, and within 10 days of following his treatment guidelines, I know longer walk around stooped over. And I can get out of bed on the first try now!Not surprised with success like this that it takes awhile to get in to see him, I can live with that. Recommending him to all my family and friends.