Dr. Kaye Cunningham Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kaye Cunningham?

Among THE BEST I've Experienced!

Posted on September 26th, 2017

She is wonderful! Very conscientious and kind physician who cared about my symptoms and addressed every concern I had.

Posted on August 4th, 2017

dr.C i need my records! michele bartholome if you want send them to mikyb58@yahoo.com thats me

horrible horrible!

Posted on March 29th, 2015

I told Dr C I had a cough for one year. She could have ordered a simple chest x ray but noooooo, that would have been too easy. later, by accident I found I had lung cancer and had half my lung removed. another doc found the cancer not her. her office is filthy.

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

male asst was rude , rushed, not pleasant ..... Dr was very nice made me feel comfortable but the man ( asst) " her husband" was running around like a chicked with his head cut off.. never flowed through with sending refureal or checking insurance coverage ..NOT RETURNING MY CALLS to find out if referral was done then if it was done no call informing me it had been approved then tolf who it was approved to " WHICH DR & WHERE THAT OFFICE WAS LOCATED " IHAVE SWITCH TO ANOTHER PRIMEMARY DR due to this lack of his professional manner

Horrible doctor and staff!!!!!

Posted on June 3rd, 2014

I went to Dr. Cunningham 3 times, every time I had to wait for a long time before being seen. That's not so bad because that's pretty normal for most doctors offices. But the level of care is not good, not up to date, not very knowledgeable. I will go to Las Vegas and get proper treatment from a real doctor. All the doctors in this town are horrible!

horrible; no wonder folks here go to doctors in CA, Phoenix and LV

Posted on July 5th, 2013

Last yr. I had lung cancer, which thank God, I survived. I told Dr. C I had a cough for a year and she sad I had Valley Fever and order not even a simple chest x ray. Thank God another doc in Las Vegas diagnosed it before it became too late!!! Her office is filthy too!

Posted on April 5th, 2012

everything about the visit was exceptional. Ease in getting an appointment only 4 start but is totally understandable as if she was no good then there wouldn't have been so many patients ahead of me. I have been a patient for a few years and will be again if I get sick.

First rate physician

Posted on June 30th, 2011

So far Iam very pleased with the quality of care I received at the Grapevine Clinic. What impressed me most, was that I received a phone call shortly after I had lab work done informing me that my results were all normal. I found that to be most unusual, as most doctors wait until the next visit to inform patients until the next visit of results.

Posted on October 26th, 2017