Dr. Kaylea Boutwell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kaylea Boutwell?

Pudendal nerve pain

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

Dr. Boutwell is a caring, skilled doctor who listens to her patients.

Superb!

Posted on June 6th, 2017

Dr. Boutwell is delightful, thorough, and very comfortable! She is open-minded about foods as possible culprits for our discomforts, which many in the medical community are not willing to consider. She also offers treatments that do not require medication. I loved that! What a welcome relief from the usual doctors' remedies!

Posted on June 20th, 2016

One of a kind. One look at her Facebook page and you know she is a terrific person and her patients all love her.

Do NOT go if you are workers comp!!

Posted on March 25th, 2015

Horrible doctor to see if you are a workers compensation patient!

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

By far one of the best doctors in stl

Posted on March 19th, 2013

A lot of doctors and their staff have a lot to learn from dr. Boutwell and her staff. Excellent doctor and person. Will go the extra mile to work with you and your needs. You will not find a better dr. Than dr. Boutwell. Kudos to her professionalism and work ethic!

Posted on October 20th, 2012

very learned,professional,personable, knowledgeable, caring. best Ive ever dealt with

Truly an asset to the medical community

Posted on December 28th, 2011

Dr Boutwell could teach a lot of other doctors many things; including personality traits and how to treat their patients. Before having surgery for my herniated disc I had seen several other "doctors" that continued to tell me that there wasnt anything wrong with my back. Finally I found the Orthopedic Center and Dr Boutwell. Now I am finally getting my life back thanks to Dr Boutwell I can live day to day with less pain. She is truly an asset to the medical community and I would recommend anyone with a spine related problem to make an appointment asap.

Second To None

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

I have recently had injections by Dr. Boutwell, and I have to say she is an exceptional doctor. I would recommend her to anyone who wants the very best. I look forward to my next appointment with her and her staff.

Compassionate and Practical

Posted on June 15th, 2011

I ruptured two disks in my lumbar spine and had been in excruciating pain for 14 days, with no relief from any of the doctors I saw. They just gave me vicodin, which didn't begin to touch the pain. I was lucky enough to get in to Dr. Boutwell immediately after a visit to a spine specialist. When I thought of pain management I assumed they were just about passing out narcotics, which I didn't want long term. She assured me this wasn't the case, showed me a MRI of her own back, which looked almost as bad as mine and came up with a comprehensive plan which included very short term med use followed by an epidural and aquatic physical therapy. The very next day I was able to sit without pain for the first time in two weeks and I slept through the night. This sounds like a small thing but after being stuck in bed for two weeks, it feels like a miracle. She spent a lot of time going over my case & gave me a thorough explanation of my MRI. She is compassionate, thorough and timely. Amazing personality and ability to relate. The staff was wonderful, as well. I would recommend her in a second to anyone who has had no relief elsewhere.

Posted on October 5th, 2017