Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kaylene S Griffin has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Kaylene S Griffin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
My children have seen Dr. Griffin for years. Yes you would have to sit a long time in her office, she herself was what I thought an honest, good dr. I guess I was wrong. I called for an appointment for my sick 4 year old. They told me to be there at 10:30 am. My husband took my daughter up there and the front desk said that we owe $300 for a shot given in 2010 and the insurance did not cover. My understanding was that this bill had been taken care of already, but I would have to find my proof and being so old it was going to take me a little bit. They refused to see my sick child. First why would your office give a brand of a shot my insurance wouldn't cover, and then why am I just now hearing about the bill still being owed, and the BIGGEST issue, why wouldn't you treat a sick child? So I contacted Dr. Griffin directly to inquire if she was ok with this and if this is what she stands for, within two days, I have now received a letter that they are dropping my child as a patient! Wow! That was an adult way to handle things instead of answering for your actions and choices.
I have taken my son to her for 3 years & wanted a different doctor for 3 years also. Doctor Griffin seems to be a good doctor but we have only seen her a few times, we always see different doctors everytime. The wait time is around 2 hours, my last visit was 3 hours & I had my newborn daughter that time. The ladies at the front desk are rude, horrible, every bad word u can think of, they don't even treat u like a person!!! I will never recommend this doctor due to her horrible staff!!!
Don't even think about questioning vaccines in their office. You will be told your child will die without a flu shot if they get the flu. They will push for useless tests and the front desk lady is RUDE. I would absolutely not recommend this doctors office for anyone. It is dirty and they push meds and tests that are not necessary.
21 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAlain Zareh Tocatjian Md, 300 N Highland Ave Ste 545, Sherman, TX
Dr. Kaylene S Griffin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sherman, TX.