3.1

Have you seen Dr. Kaylene S Griffin?

Front desk staff not welcoming abrasive and rude

I started taking my 3 kids to Dr Griffin a few months ago. they have alsways been good about getting them in same day if need be, and very nice. I LOVE her personality with the kids. and she seems thouroug h

Awakening Disappointment

My children have seen Dr. Griffin for years. Yes you would have to sit a long time in her office, she herself was what I thought an honest, good dr. I guess I was wrong. I called for an appointment for my sick 4 year old. They told me to be there at 10:30 am. My husband took my daughter up there and the front desk said that we owe $300 for a shot given in 2010 and the insurance did not cover. My understanding was that this bill had been taken care of already, but I would have to find my proof and being so old it was going to take me a little bit. They refused to see my sick child. First why would your office give a brand of a shot my insurance wouldn't cover, and then why am I just now hearing about the bill still being owed, and the BIGGEST issue, why wouldn't you treat a sick child? So I contacted Dr. Griffin directly to inquire if she was ok with this and if this is what she stands for, within two days, I have now received a letter that they are dropping my child as a patient! Wow! That was an adult way to handle things instead of answering for your actions and choices.

Don't suggest anyone to go here

I have taken my son to her for 3 years & wanted a different doctor for 3 years also. Doctor Griffin seems to be a good doctor but we have only seen her a few times, we always see different doctors everytime. The wait time is around 2 hours, my last visit was 3 hours & I had my newborn daughter that time. The ladies at the front desk are rude, horrible, every bad word u can think of, they don't even treat u like a person!!! I will never recommend this doctor due to her horrible staff!!!

Rude staff. Vaccine pushers

Don't even think about questioning vaccines in their office. You will be told your child will die without a flu shot if they get the flu. They will push for useless tests and the front desk lady is RUDE. I would absolutely not recommend this doctors office for anyone. It is dirty and they push meds and tests that are not necessary.

I have on more than one occasion overheard this staff making fun of patients. I guess I will be the next laughable matter because of my dealings with a RUDE front desk staff. I was simple trying to schedule my daughter in and was basically told to "go elsewhere". I will now spread the word about this unprofessional establishment and hope Dr. Griffin finds out how her staff's lack of care for her patients!

Cares about her license more than patients

She has the "God Complex" She has called cps on several parents and been sued several times including Oct 2012 the latest time. If you do not want to vaccinate your child she has a problem with that. She really pushes for useless tests too.

Dr. Kaylene S Griffin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sherman, TX.