Dr. Kayvon D Izadi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kayvon D Izadi?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Confident

Dr. Izadi is a wonderful doctor and makes you feel heard and confident in your treatment.

I was very pleased with the care I received by Dr. K Izadi. He was friendly, professional, knowledgeable and kind. He took time to explain what he would do and the expected outcomes. I highly recommend this surgeon.

Rude and arrogant

I've had carpal tunnel surgery as well as having a ganglion cyst removed. I truly trust him as well as his staff.

Ex-Deli Manager for Bag & Save Supermarkets

Dr.Izadi was an excellent surgeon. I was injured in a work related Accident and broke my humerus in two places. I had a metal bar And 12 pins put in and 31 stitches. My scar is minimal,I believe. He also asked me to quit smoking after 50 years and I did !!!! He is The best ,I couldn't have had a better doctor.

Jamaica nightmare

I fell in Jamaica and dislocated my elbow and broke my radius head in 5 places. I saw Dr.Izadi on a Wed. morning as an emergency visit. He was very thorough, courteous and knowledgable. He was able to clear his schedule for the afternoon and perform the 4 hr surgery. The recovery, therapy and check-ups took 6 months. I am now completely recovered and have full use of my arm and elbow. There is no doubt in my mind I would not have had such success without Dr. Izadi's expertise.

Rude/belittling

Overheard him talking about another patient that had no money. very rude.belittling.

I was a little apprehensive about having to get hand surgery for carpal tunnel but Dr. Izadi was very thorough with his explanation. He provided me with several options/recommendations. The procedure was done without incident and the pain was manageable. I was back to work the next day. The results where beyond my expectations and my hand looks like I never had anything done. The healing time was almost exactly what he said it would be and there's no change in the way I use my hand. Except now it's without pain. Great Job! I'm looking forward to getting my other hand done.

Dr. Izadi did an ORIF on my 16yr old son's hand. He was extremely caring as well as confident in his ability to fix the problem. He made us all feel at ease with the procedure in a very stressful situation. I have and will recommend him again and again.

Good experience

I've had several surgeries before, but this is the first time a surgeon has called me at home to see how I'm doing. I'm very impressed with how much he cares. I would go to him again and have recommended him to all my friends.

Dr. Izadi was extremely efficient and down to earth. He explained my condition very well in a manner I could understand and presented them with many options to decide what I wanted. I saw another orthopedist before him who only wanted to operate on me.

Dr. Kayvon D Izadi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.