Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Seyed K Seyedabadi has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Seyed K Seyedabadi has the following 10 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Thyroid Diseases
- Diabetes, Type 2
Dr. Seyed K Seyedabadi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 25
I have been going to this doctor for 6 years. He is a great doctor and is good at what he does. He gets straight to the point and does not sugar coat which I would personally prefer. The staff is really nice and very helpful. I usually dont write reviews but I thought I would let people know if your looking for a good doctor go in personally and find out for urself. I would hate for someone to rely on anothers bad experience.
University Hospital Of Arkansas
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSeyed Kazem Seyedabadi Md, 750 E Latham Ave Ste 1, Hemet, CA
Dr. Seyed K Seyedabadi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hemet, CA.