Dr. Keane Arney Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Not enough information

Posted on September 16th, 2009

I had a filter put in due to blood clots. He never told me the consequences. It wasn't until I moved that my new doctor told me the filter can get clogged causing permanent damage to veins & arteries as well as causing swelling in the lower extremities. Neither did he tell me the filter cannot be removed because it grows into the vena cava, If a doctor were to try, I would more than likely bleed to death. So now, I am stuck with irreversible consequences, which, if I had known, I would have never had the procedure done.

Not a listener

Posted on September 25th, 2008

After my wife had a lung biopsy, she was back in her hospital room. She told him that she was feeling pain in her shoulder that reminded her of when fluid had risen in her body during a birth. He said it would go away and rushed out. 30 sec later she said "I can't breath" - her lung was collapsing. As a pulmonologist, he should have listened to her and understood that she was experiencing air bubbles drifting up to her shoulders or the top of her lung collapsing.