- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Keaton R Jones MD
Dr. Keaton R Jones, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with another office in Olympia, WA. He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Keaton R Jones has 2 locations
1481 W 10th St
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Dr. Keaton R Jones has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Keaton R Jones has the following 8 expertise
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Dr. Keaton R Jones is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
A Doctor That Thinks Outside the Box!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Keaton R Jones - Posted on July 29th, 2019
After years of suffering with a stomach ache that felt like a worsening ulcer, Dr. Keaton finally found the cause and remedied it! He looked over the various tests I'd taken and asked some good, insightful questions and suggested that I do a couple of tests--one for h.pylori--which was the culprit. He genuinely listened, was thoughtful and concerned, and was soft spoken. He wasn't just ready to throw some acid-reducer pills my way as several other doctors had; his questioning showed that he considered other possibilities. And it worked! and I'm so very grateful!
7 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2012
Uc College Of Medicine
Locations & Directions
Dr. Keaton R Jones is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.