Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Keehn V Hosier has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
I needed to find a new gynecologist after moving back to Birmingham and had no idea who to go to. After reading a few reviews I decided to go to Dr Hosier and I am so happy I did. He was so thorough and professional but most importantly he made me feel comfortable! As long as he is in practice I will continue to be one of his patients!
Dr. Hosier was very easy to talk to. He seems to really care about you, and spends plenty of time explaining and gave very knowledgeable answers to every question. He made my visit very comfortable. The exam was very thorough, he even noted some moles on my back that need to be watched. I was not uncomfortable during the exam at all, the pap test was pain free--I hardly even felt it! I give 5 stars and would recommend Dr. Hosier to anyone!
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2011, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
25 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Keehn V Hosier accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOwensboro Health Regional Hospital, 1201 Pleasant Valley Rd, Owensboro, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Keehn V Hosier in this video.
Dr. Keehn V Hosier is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Owensboro, KY.