Dr. Keelee Macphee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keelee Macphee?

Posted on December 29th, 2016

Nightmare. I still cry about it. I will share my terrible experience with anyone who will listen. My goal is not to let another human being to suffer because of her. I tried to sue her. However NC is a very difficult place to due for malpractice. Had this been NY she would have been in the poor house. Short story. Went to get to remove apron from my stomach. Ended in ICU. Horrible infection while hospitalized at Rex. On my back for 3 months in constant pain. Her way to treat me. More drugs. I physically look like a science project gone bad. This really affects my emotional well being. The surgery was 3 years ago and I still cry. One of my goals in life is to let people know she is a butcher not a doctor.

Life Saver - Life Changer

Posted on December 12th, 2014

This doctor saved my life - literally! She helped me recover after another surgeon's messy work and also caught an e coli infection, which she addressed and provided the medical attention to get rid of it.

terrible wound care doctor

Posted on January 14th, 2014

keelee was a terrible wound care she tried to help but over 3 years of paying her i finally had enough and went to another and he healed my foot i would never recomend her or rex wound care in raleigh for anything . she always tries to find someone to blame for her shortcommings. her office staff is just as bad . don't go there if you have ant other choice.

terrible doctor

Posted on December 12th, 2013

has no sympathy for patients is a very rude doctor and generly is just in it for themoney she really needs to find a different profession . she is no good at this one . i wish i had never chosen her as a doctor . but after i changed doctors i began to heal . think twice before you go to her .

Very happy experience

Posted on August 19th, 2010

Dr. Macphee has a great bedside manner. Dr. Macphee and her office staff are extremely caring. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Posted on July 23rd, 2010

Dr Macphee has a lovely personality and was very caring; she took the time to explain the procedure thoroughly. Her work was excellent; I had a mole removed from a visible spot on my face and the mark left is very feint and flat after just a short time and it continues to fade. I'm very pleased.

Posted on February 26th, 2009

Dr Mcphee has the most understanding an the best bed side manner that you would wont in a doctor

Posted on March 11th, 2017