Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Keelie R Tucker has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Keelie R Tucker has the following 12 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
Dr. Keelie R Tucker is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr Keelie Tucker has been an absolute blessing to my family. She cares so much about you, and whatever it is that she is treating you for. When I had my son, she made me feel so at ease about each step of pre pregnancy, my fertility treatments, pregnancy, and delivery. Her bed side manner is as good as you'll find anywhere. She blows me away every time I see her with just how thorough she is, and how much she truly cares about you. I've had two miscarriages, and this woman grieves with me, she comforts me, she helps me decide what to do next, and I have no doubt she will not stop caring until we reach our final goal of having another child. I could never say enough about this woman, and how much she has meant to me the last couple years. I will always highly recommend Dr Tucker! A+++ in my book! And last but not least, her staff is top notch, and I adore them too! Haylee Fournier
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
11 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Keelie R Tucker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsIntegris Rural Health Inc, 620 S Madison St Ste 107, Enid, OK
Dr. Keelie R Tucker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Enid, OK.