Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Helen Keels S Jorn
Dr. Helen Keels S Jorn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Jorn is affiliated with UF Health Jacksonville, Memorial Hospital Jacksonville and Baptist Medical Center Beaches. Dr. Jorn has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Helen Keels S Jorn has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
This doctor is always too busy and has lots of family off time according to other staff talking so it is near impossible to get an appointment when you need it waiting weeks and months and then when you do she is always in a rush and you wait an hour to see her. Exams are not as complete as they used to be and when you ask for preventive care that is dismissed as not allowed without a cause for it. Preventive care is the key to good health and we have the best insurance possible so this makes no sense. She works at Mayo Clinic and they need to focus on preventative care and preventative testing and quit dismissing it.
Dr. Jorn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Helen Keels S Jorn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMayo Clinic Hospital, 4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL
Dr. Helen Keels S Jorn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.