Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Keerthy Krishnamani
Dr. Keerthy Krishnamani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Clair Shores, MI. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Krishnamani is affiliated with Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital and Henry Ford Hospital. Dr. Krishnamani has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Keerthy Krishnamani has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss
- Adolescent Medicine
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
My husband I have seen Dr Krishnamani after our old doctor retired, we like him a lot , he also took care of my mother in law in the hospital , she had dementia and he took great care and time with her and was very patient, we would recommend him to everyone who is seeking a good physician, he is very funny .. but very frank, my husband who is allergic to physician offices also likes him a great deal. The staff especially Kim and Shirley are very friendly .
Dr. Krishnamani is a family practice doctor (so sees patients of any age) but I have him as my infant's pediatrician. I first met him when he was covering an after hours clinic and my husband smashed his hand helping a friend move. He was so personable that 2 months later, when we had our first child, I took him to Dr. Krishnamani. We all like him a lot.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Krishnamani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Madras Medical College
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Keerthy Krishnamani accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHenry Ford Medical Center East Jefferson, 24725 Jefferson Ave, Saint Clair Shores, MI
Dr. Keerthy Krishnamani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Clair Shores, MI.