Dr. Keerthy Krishnamani Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Keerthy Krishnamani?

Compassionate and insightful, good doctor

Posted on June 19th, 2013

My husband I have seen Dr Krishnamani after our old doctor retired, we like him a lot , he also took care of my mother in law in the hospital , she had dementia and he took great care and time with her and was very patient, we would recommend him to everyone who is seeking a good physician, he is very funny .. but very frank, my husband who is allergic to physician offices also likes him a great deal. The staff especially Kim and Shirley are very friendly .

Love him! He's very cool, and a good doctor...

Posted on March 26th, 2013

Dr. Krishnamani is a family practice doctor (so sees patients of any age) but I have him as my infant's pediatrician. I first met him when he was covering an after hours clinic and my husband smashed his hand helping a friend move. He was so personable that 2 months later, when we had our first child, I took him to Dr. Krishnamani. We all like him a lot.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017