Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Keesag A Baron has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
Dr. Keesag A Baron has the following 14 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Dr. Keesag A Baron has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 20
Normally Dr. Baron and his staff are a excellent group of people. However, Dr. Baron tends to not include his patients input on the procedures that he schedules for their improvement. I felt that Dr Baron totally dismissed my input and left me feeling helpless. Cancelled appointment's, rescheduled procedures, switched Medical Devices, and now Dr Baron and a few members of his staff won't call me back pertaining to the INR adjusts for the Warfarin that Dr Baron put me on. Totally Unprofessional. Looking for Help.
I have been a patient for over 10 years and I have no problem with the doctor. He is wonderful and very knowledgeable. However, his staff could use some improvement. They are extremely rude both on the phone and in person. I called to cancel an apt and was explaining and the receptionist cut me off and said they didn't have any other apts. If you don't have to see the doctor it's not so bad but if you do, figure on waiting at least three to four hours for him. Who has that kind of time? So, yes, good doctor; staff, not so much. Too bad the doctor doesn't read this. Perhaps he could improve his staff.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
36 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1982
Uci Medical Center
Dr. Keesag A Baron accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBaron Cardiology Group Pc, 1242 E Independence St Ste 200, Springfield, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Keesag A Baron in this video.
Dr. Keesag A Baron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MO.