Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kehinde A Layeni has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Chest Pain
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- High Blood Pressure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Catheterization
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Exercise Stress Test
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Diseases
- Shortness of Breath
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Heart Failure
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
Showing 5 of 18
The Dr. is very good, however it was the staff I found to be very rude and not helpful at all. Addressed the situation with the Office Manager who didn't seem to care and turned the situation over to the staff to make excuses and defend themselves in front of me. I would advise anyone in the health care industry to be kind to all patients, you don't know what they are going through and you may be the only outside human interaction they have in weeks. I was looking to be spoken to in a professional manner bu the staff whispered behind my back and made very rude comments about me that I could hear, the Office Manager was just as bad and it reminded me of a group of bullies with the Office Manager as their defender.
A caring Doc. Takes the time needed to find out what is wrong. Then follows thru to fix the problem. Good doc and a good man.
Dr. Layeni is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Kehinde A Layeni accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCentral Florida Cardiovascular, 1691 Mayo Dr, Tavares, FL
Dr. Kehinde A Layeni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tavares, FL.