Dr. Kehinde Morohunfola Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kehinde Morohunfola?

Competent & Compassionate

Posted on November 18th, 2014

Dr. Morohunfola has been my primary care doctor for over 10 years and I have nothing but praise for him and the quality of care I receive each time I visit him. He is a very experienced and competent physician. He runs a busy practice and getting quick appointments can be sometimes be tricky. I have found that getting in early helps a lot. Whenever I need to see him, I try to schedule for the first appointment of the day and I am usually in and out in a breeze.

Granddaughter of patient

Posted on May 2nd, 2014

Dr. Kenny (that's what we call him) sucks. If you make an appointment you have to wait 45 minutes to an hour before you are even called to the back. Then you wait an additional 45 minutes for him to see you. At times he is rude and uncaring. My Grandmother has been going to him for more than 15 years and won't go anywhere else but I told him if I had it my way I would NEVER go back.

Posted on September 25th, 2017