Dr. Kehinde Odedeyi Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Kehinde Odedeyi?

You might want to find a different dr.

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

After coming to my appointment 45 minutes early ( as requested by her staff), I had to wait two hours to be seen. At which point she rushed me and my child through the examination. She seemed aggravated and uninterested in listening to anything that my daughter had to say about her ailment. She was unfriendly. She then gave a cloudy diagnosis and forgot to give me the prescription or call it in to the pharmacy. After three days of me calling, did she finally call in the prescription. And this was not the first time I had a unpleasant experience with her but this was the last. I switched doctors after this immediately.

Posted on June 19th, 2015