Dr. Kehua Li Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kehua Li?

AWESOME DR. LI

Posted on February 16th, 2017

Dr. Li is an EXCELLENT dermatologist! I have been a patient of his for a very long time and he is always accurate and I trust him 100%. I hope he stays in south jersey forever. Thanks Dr. Li.

Posted on June 16th, 2016

Dr Li is an expert in his field. Sometimes I do wait because he is conferring and treating other patients. I do not mind. I would recommend him to everyone. Very caring and a good person.

Don't waste your time,money or health

Posted on October 27th, 2015

After waiting 3months for my appointment I then waited over an hour in the waiting room and another 25 in the exam room before he came in and stood across the room.He never came near me,,said Rosacea and walked out. The nurse gave me a script when I finally left after standing there for a few minutes not knowing what to do after he walked out.I never got to ask one question. I asked the nurse how can he diagnose me when he never even got within 6' of me,but she defended him. I never went back for the follow up and found out from another Dermatologist it was not Rosacea. Doctors should be made to refund when they diagnose patients wrong!

Disappointed

Posted on July 29th, 2015

In my experience, Dr. Li has been over an hour late for my appointments/surgery. Front desk staff are rude on the phone and rude in person. The only front employee with any type of personality or manners is the youngest one, Jen. My family and I will not be back.

MOHs surgery at it's best

Posted on April 1st, 2015

I was diagnosed with Basal Cell Carcinoma on my nose by my previous dermatologist. Unfortunately they missed the diagnosis initially, and didn't biopsy the spot for another year. They referred me to a dermatologist who was scheduling 3 months out. I needed the surgery done fairly quickly as I was already out of work on STD. I found Advanced Dermatology, and was seen the following month. The spot was on the side of my nose, in a trickly location, and I was nervous about how I was going to look. Dr. Li did a skin graft, and the results were amazing. Now 3 months later you can hardly tell it is there. More importantly, he is a certified MOHs surgeon, and is very thorough with his work. I am now a patient of this office.

Excellant Medical Care

Posted on October 27th, 2014

Rush

Posted on September 18th, 2014

Appointments always seemed to be rushed. He never said why he thought I was breaking out or what I could do, he just gave me a script and I was out the door

Excellent Doctor!!

Posted on July 24th, 2013

Dr. Li is an excellent doctor; probably one of the BEST that I have ever been to. Extradorinarily bright and compassionate. His diagnostic ability is on target (outstanding) to the highest possible level. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Li and am grateful for his expertise, truly.

i would no go again!!!!!

Posted on October 13th, 2012

staff is nice and its easy to get appointment but doctor doesnt treat very well. And accuracy in diagnosing a problem is very poor. I would not recommend to any one.

Horrible bed side manners

Posted on July 19th, 2012

Dr LI will not take his time with you, he rushes you out the door! Horrible experience!!

skin cancer removal

Posted on August 31st, 2011

Dr. Li is an excellent surgeon. He removed two cancer growths from my face with virtually no scarring. He is very talented. Takes his time with the removal and the stitching. I highly recommend him!!! !

Excellent

Posted on July 27th, 2011

The staff at this office is extremely friendly. Dr. Li is accurate, honest, caring - and he has a true gift for caring for every patient's needs.