Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Keikhosrow M Kavoussi
Dr. Keikhosrow M Kavoussi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Kavoussi is affiliated with University Medical Center Brackenridge and Seton Medical Center Austin. He speaks English.
Dr. Keikhosrow M Kavoussi has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Kavoussi delivered both of my children, 19 and 13 years ago. He is thorough, gentle, and extremely smart. He knew what issues needed specialist care and which issues were nothing to worry about or just needed monitoring. Since then he has provided annual well woman exams and maintained the highest professional demeanor in a friendly and caring manner. The carpet is not plush and the doors are not glass inlay, but I recommend him without hesitation.
Dr. K will give you an homest opinion, not fluff.
Dr. Kavoussi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Keikhosrow M Kavoussi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAustin Center For Vasectomy, 4303 James Casey St Ste B, Austin, TX
Dr. Keikhosrow M Kavoussi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.