Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Keikhosrow F Mosallaie has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Surgery Recovery
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Back Pain
- Spinal Injections
- Chronic Pain
- Nerve Damage
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
Showing 5 of 24
After reading all the reviews and 'hearing' from others re his bedside manner (but had heard he was excellent at his injections), I was quite skeptical of this appt. I found Dr. Mosallaie to be straightforward, did not candy coat my situation, upfront and brutally honest. As I have been to many PM docs in the past, I was not surprised at our outcome; he really did not think he could help me and referred me to one of his colleagues. I appreciated the fact that he did not want to put me thru all of the injections again with no benefit. I also felt he was very kind (and considerate re how uncomfortable it might be) when administering a nerve test.
I gave it one star because I couldn't leave 0 stars! I've seen 3 of these doctors over the years and they are all the same. Not interested in the patient! They don't care. They always have one hand on the door knob. After my latest botched surgery, I was told that this is the best my life will ever be - 20+ hours in bed every day, flat on my back. This forced me to find a new doctor and I'm glad I did! I am almost weaned off my pain meds and getting back to a normal life!
The staff at the front is very kind and addressed me right when I walked into the door. I only waited for 10 minutes before being brought back. The MA for the doctor was very friendly. The doctor was prompt and very informative about my condition. He even overbooked me the same week to get my injection done before I am to go back home. Very efficient staff who provided me with the direct number and e-mail address to contact if I had any questions. I would recommend this office to anyone!
20 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Keikhosrow F Mosallaie accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Keikhosrow F Mosallaie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tempe, AZ.