Dr. Keikhosrow Mosallaie Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Keikhosrow Mosallaie?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on October 12th, 2016

Had a great experience with my appointment with Dr. Mosallaie. After two weeks of pain and getting an in office injection I feel so much better! Thank you for your excellent care.

Posted on July 24th, 2015

After reading all the reviews and 'hearing' from others re his bedside manner (but had heard he was excellent at his injections), I was quite skeptical of this appt. I found Dr. Mosallaie to be straightforward, did not candy coat my situation, upfront and brutally honest. As I have been to many PM docs in the past, I was not surprised at our outcome; he really did not think he could help me and referred me to one of his colleagues. I appreciated the fact that he did not want to put me thru all of the injections again with no benefit. I also felt he was very kind (and considerate re how uncomfortable it might be) when administering a nerve test.

HORRIBLE!!!!! Stay away! Please read!!

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

I gave it one star because I couldn't leave 0 stars! I've seen 3 of these doctors over the years and they are all the same. Not interested in the patient! They don't care. They always have one hand on the door knob. After my latest botched surgery, I was told that this is the best my life will ever be - 20+ hours in bed every day, flat on my back. This forced me to find a new doctor and I'm glad I did! I am almost weaned off my pain meds and getting back to a normal life!

My experience

Posted on March 24th, 2015

The staff at the front is very kind and addressed me right when I walked into the door. I only waited for 10 minutes before being brought back. The MA for the doctor was very friendly. The doctor was prompt and very informative about my condition. He even overbooked me the same week to get my injection done before I am to go back home. Very efficient staff who provided me with the direct number and e-mail address to contact if I had any questions. I would recommend this office to anyone!

Posted on January 4th, 2015

terrible experience with Dr Mosallaie, Too good to talk to you for more than 30 seconds, then its like a dog at the pound getting a shot, Went to Banner ER after this injection that did NOTHING but cause major problem , TERRIBLE BEDSIDE MANOR/ ABSOLUTELY THE WORST IN MY LIFE

More apt. to cut you open than to help you with pain afterwards.

Posted on April 23rd, 2014

I think this man is more likely to help you by telling you that you need surgery and after undergoing that, he will tell you to just find another doctor if your pain still persists and that he can no longer help you. Typical run of the mill surgeon wanting to make a buck.

A title can't amply explain the horrific experience

Posted on April 1st, 2014

Dr. Mosallaie is by far the worst doctor I've ever had the mistake of meeting. After a 2nd back surgery in 2 years, I was referred to Dr. Mosalliaie for pain management. From the beginning of the doctor/patient relationship, I have had nothing but issues from him and his office. After waiting 1+ hour every visit for the past year and paying a large co-payment, I wait in the back office for another 30 minutes, to only see the doctor for maybe 5 minutes (if someone else doesn't come in instead). The paperwork regarding my condition is filled out every visit and ignored and so are my concerns regarding side effects and pain. He has continuously changed around my prescriptions making me constantly ill, forced painful injections on me that provided no relief, and his office staff are rude when I deal with them (after taking 24+ hours to return phone calls). I found out from my PCP that I also had a long-term infection that she believed was a side effect of the surgery from a year ago which was never properly addressed and was causing painful inflammation to the area Dr. Mosallaie was treating for pain! I recently had a change of status which caused my insurance to be changed, but his office wouldn't accept the plan I was on. I was forced to change plans to fit their needs so that I could continue with my treatment without interruption or pay astronomical fees for being out of network (having had to sign paperwork guaranteeing that I wouldn't see any other pain management doctor). The lack of empathy for his patients is apparent and the type of controlling behavior from this practice is abhorrent. Even the current insurance company/pharmacy is baffled by the way this practice is run and their lack of having proper authorizations in a timely manner.

Posted on January 14th, 2014

He thinks he is above everybody else. , Has the God attiude. I'm going to find a different Dr. I've had enough. Just a waste of time. Herd the people in ,then herd them out It's just a money game with this one. Read the rest of the reviews.

Posted on October 13th, 2013

Terrible bedside manner. Said there was nothing on my MRI to be causing so much pain. I had 3 injections over 2 months with absolutely no pain relief. He hit the sciatic nerve on one injection & then yelled at me for jumping. I will not ever go back to him or Sonoran Spine.

would not go again

Posted on July 24th, 2012

My experience has not been positive. I call because I am in alot of pain, but when you call you never talk with a person even when it is a follow up call and I am still waiting for a call back after 2 days--totally unacceptable. Do they not know about pain? Very frustrating. I would not start with this practice if you are in pain and need attention.

Undress for What?

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

I had MRIs ordered by and delivered to this office (associate doctor) and he couldn't find my MRI? Also, scheduled a "consult" instead of shots in back without informing me. Outrage: me undress (I am disabled so this was extremely difficult) and did not do any examination!

Pain Management

Posted on July 21st, 2010

I was amazed at Dr Mosalie's personal and caring manner in dealing with me as a patient. He took the time to answer all my questions as well as gave me a direct phone number to his staff - in case I had additional questions after my visit. I would recommend him to anyone seeking pain management options for spinal issues.