Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Keilah I Gonzalez Bonilla has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
Dr. Keilah I Gonzalez Bonilla has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Keilah I Gonzalez Bonilla has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
Dr, Gonzalez is my mother-s physician in the nursing home. She has given my mom excellent care. She is very much interested in doing everything she can to help my mother. She is always very respectful to both my mom and us, her family. She always gives us plenty of time to air any concerns and ask questions. Dr Gonzalez is the best doctor my mom has had since her stroke six years ago. Thank you, Dr Gonzalez!
Dr Gonzalez is one of the finest and most dedicated physicians I have ever known. She is completely dedicated to each and every one of her patients care and well-being. She spends as much time as needed with each patient and her concern and compassion shows in her knowledge of each patients condition and ongoing health issues. She is truly an advocate for the elderly.
18 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 2000
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKeilah Isabel Gonzalez Bonilla Md, 1095 E Lamar Alexander Pkwy, Maryville, TN
Dr. Keilah I Gonzalez Bonilla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maryville, TN.