Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Keisha A Jones
Dr. Keisha A Jones, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, MA. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Surgery, Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Jones is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center. Dr. Jones has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Keisha A Jones has the following 3 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Jones is easy to talk to, listens, explains things clearly. My appointments with her and her staff were wonderful. I was never rushed. I was given time to say what I needed to say and ask the questions I needed to ask. She and her staff took the time to answer those questions. I felt well informed and in good hands. In the end Dr. Jones performed robotic surgery to help me with my condition. Everything went smoothly from beginning to end.
I can't thank my primary care doctor enough for recommending me to Dr Jones. I'm 72 years old and had a problem with severe incontinence. I just dealt with it as embarrassing as it was. Wearing diapers and carrying extra clothes with me. My primary thought I might have some spine problem causing the problem it's the only reason I went. I never would have gone just for incontinence. I thought my age just deal with it. Please please don't put off going to Dr Jones for this problem. After my exam she took me in her office and explained what was happening and how she could help me. What impressed me so much was how excited and sincere she was about being able to fix me. She is kind and caring and I trusted her completly. I'm happy to say no more diapers and I now own some frilly undies.
My mother was desperate by the time she told her doctor about her problem. We were able to get a referral and then an appointment right away. Surgery was delayed due to a lack of available O.R. time at the hospital. Dr. Jones is highly professional with an excellent bedside manner. She was relaxed and understanding during a stressful time.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Jones is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. Keisha A Jones accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTolosky Center Baystate Health, 3300 Main St, Springfield, MA
Dr. Keisha A Jones is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Springfield, MA.