Dr. Keith B Allen Jr Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Keith B Allen Jr?

past patient

I'm now 88 years old thanks to Dr Allen. I've had my bovine valve now for 14 years

not so hot

Dr. Allen failed to discuss all of the pertinent risks and possible complications, which may have changed our mind about pursuing the surgery. The result of which was that my mother, who arrived relatively healthy, died on the operating table. I also question some of the information I was given by him post-operatively, as it is in direct contradiction to the CT findings prior to surgery.

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.