Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Keith Amos
Dr. Keith Amos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Chapel Hill, NC and Chapel Hill, NC . He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Amos is affiliated with University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill, University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer and Rex Healthcare Inc.. He speaks English.
Dr. Keith Amos has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Amos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Rex Healthcare Inc.
University of North Carolina Hospitals
MD Anderson Cancer Center
16 Years Experience
Graduated in 1997
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Keith Amos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.