Dr. Keith A Andrews Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith A Andrews?

He's Terrific

He is a true credit to the profession. I miss him as my doctor after several years with him. He is wonderful.

Best Doctor Ever

Dr. Andrews is the best doctor we ever came across, he is perfect in any way. We did a lot of research trying to find a doctor with the right knowledge, ethics, values and personality. Very seldom we encounter a professional that truly embeds what Hippocratic Oath is all about, the ethics rather than the modern business models we need to navigate as patients. Both me and my husband built a lot of trust and felt safer because we knew we can trust our doctor. We were out of the area for 6 months and had just found out Dr. Andrews is no longer with Mercy. We wish Dr. Andrews best of luck in his next career choices!

FORMER PATIENT

MY EXPERIENCE WITH DR. KEITH ANDREWS WAS ALL AROUND AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL. I AM NOT A GOOD PATIENT, BUT HE IS AN AMAZING DR. HE ALWAYS TOOK THE TIME TO EXPLAIN AND CONSIDER ALL FACTORS WHEN MAKING A DIAGNOSIS OR RECOMMENDATION OF TREATMENT, HE SAW ME AS A PERSON AND NOT JUST A 15 OR 30 MINUTE WINDOW OF HIS DAY. I WILL SORELY MISS HIS EXPERTISE AND CHARISMATIC WAYS. I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND HIS REASON FOR HIS CAREER MOVE. BUT, I HOPE THAT THINGS WILL CHANGE SO THAT HE WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE A PATIENT LIKE ME AGAIN. WE TEND TO GET LOST IN THE SHUFFLE OF NUMBERS AND DOLLARS CHANGING HANDS. BEST OF LUCK DR. ANDREWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terrific Doctor

He's just about the best doctor I've ever had, and I've been to too many. Anyone lucky enough to call him their medical provider is a lucky person.

He's fantastic and I'm really going to miss him

I am new to Dr. Andrews, having switched from another doctor. He is very careful and conscientious. I particularly appreciate that he tries to look at the whole picture, especially when prescribing medications. He is very efficient at follow up. His staff are efficient and courteous.

THE BEST

DR ANDREW IS THE BEST PHYSICAN I HAVE EVER HAD- I WISH EVERY PHYSICIAN HAD HIS EXPERTISE AND BEDSIDE MANNER ARE SECOND TO NONE- HE IS A GEM- MD

The Best Doctor I've ever had.

I was fortunate to have Doctor Keith Andrews for a year, I can't say anything negative about him. He listens, he really cares and makes you feel your in good hands. I had to switch to another plan because of my health coverage. I don't think I will find another Doctor like him. I will truly miss the excellent care I recieved from him and his office staff.

Dr. Andrews is a superb and compassionate doctor.

great guy!

Dr. Andrews is a wonderful doctor who is friendly, professional, funny and makes you relax during your visit. He is not rushed and he takes the time you need. He makes your health concerns his concern and you leave feeling like someone cares who knows how to fix what you need fixed.

Dr. Keith A Andrews is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.