Dr. N Ashburn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. N Ashburn?

Love him!

Posted on March 21st, 2017

He has been my son's Dr for 2 yrs now and we love him!

This doctor needs to go back to school

Posted on February 4th, 2016

i thought Ashburn was good at the first few visits but then he started acting like he hadn't slept in days and would sit on his stool with his hand holding up his head on the exam table as if he was bord with what you were saying. then he would just always diagnosed my kid with asthma, when he had congestion a fever and sinus issues; And twice my motherly instinct thought other wise and took my kid to the ER only to find out it was a ear infection both times that included the head cold and congestion..I also asked Ashburn how does my childs ears look and he said fine. Only to find out from the ER that his ears were infected..Then I would ask him "why the fevers with the head cold" and Ashburn would reply it sounds like asthma and would only prescribe a inhaler when my child needed antibiotics..Asthma that causes fevers..It doesnt sound right..It was a ear infection not asthma... He also takes forever while your in the room waiting for him to either come in or waiting for his nurse to come back in..I had to open the door a few times to see if anyone still remembered we were in there..Over all I did not like Ashburns diagnoses and his lazy attitude about stuff..Great character and emotion with the kids but never made my kid better which is the reason behind a doctors visit when your kid is sick..

I wish he was my doctor, too!

Posted on January 31st, 2014

Our kids are so lucky to have Dr. Ashburn as their doctor. His bedside manner is gentle, friendly (but not overly so) and assuring. He's understanding, easy to talk to, seems to genuinely enjoy kids and remembers his patients. Staff has always been efficient, and friendly and we have never had long waits. I think 20 minutes was the longest I've waited and it is usually 5 minutes or less (my experience after 10 years and 2 kids). He really does spend time with you. I've never felt the least bit rushed. Our only complaint is that he's pediatric and not family practice. We should all be so lucky to have him has our doctor!

Horrible! Dont waste your time!

Posted on March 7th, 2012

My son has been having a lot of problems lately and this doctor has done nothing to better his health nor cares about whats going on. He spends very lil time with you and doesnt seem to care for you to understand the problem. I believe his more concern on how he looks and how tight his clothes is. Horrible !!!

He is a very good dr over

Posted on November 28th, 2011

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

Posted on November 2nd, 2010

My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Ashburn since she was born, it has been 10 years and all I can say is that we are so blessed to have a doctor like him.Thank you

Posted on August 6th, 2010

Both my sons like Dr. Ashburn. He is very caring and kind when treating my kids. My only complaint is that he seems to always be on vacation when we need him the most and does not have a physician to tend to his patients while he is gone. Last time my son got so sick he ended up in the hospital as we tried to wait for the doctor to return from vacation.

TERRIBLE, RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF

Posted on April 2nd, 2010

Dr. Ashburn is wonderful, but am going to have to change doctors due to the fact that the office staff and nurses are TERRIBLE. In my adult life I've been to many doctors and appointments and by far his staff is the worst. Hopefully, he reads these and can address these issues with his staff.

GREAT Dr. Horrible Staff

Posted on November 6th, 2009

Dr Ashburn is an awesome dr great with kids/infants. but his office leaves alot to be desired. Made appt for my son for immunizations but was cancelled and I was never notified. Tried to reschedule for following week but was told I had to wait 1 month. When asked if they could ask dr if waiting was ok they simply said it's ok and wouldn't interfere with the series. only ment my son would have more injections. I felt like my son was a piece of meat to them. Only thing keeping me there is the dr. Cause lord know staff isn't helpful!.... (not including his nurse in this. She is AWESOME!!!)

Dr. Ashburn is A+

Posted on November 6th, 2009

Dr. Ashburn was the physician on duty at the hospital the day my son was born, he was friendly and knowledgeable and put us, the "new parents" at ease, over the next few days. We had actually chosen a different physician (for insurance purposes) and when we went to our 1st appointment, I was bowled over by the difference in personality, let's just say she was NO Dr. Ashburn. I highly recommend Dr. Ashburn, his bedside manner is beyond belief, he takes time with each patient and family and is not a medication pusher...like I said...Dr. Ashburn is an A+

Pediatrition Your Child Can Grow With

Posted on September 30th, 2008

I'm really glad I found Dr. Ashburn during my daughter's infant years. He is an Excellent doctor who cares about his little patients. He answers all of my questions, doesn't dismiss anything and offers sound advice when I need it. Most of all, he returns phone calls!

Posted on October 19th, 2016