Dr. Keith Atassi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith Atassi?

Dr. Atassi was recommended to me by my PCP. He diagnosed me needing stent procedure and inserted six stents into my arteries. I am very grateful to him!

I am very unhappy with this doctor's care of my mother. He did not order a necessary test prior to my mom's major surgery and she ended up having a heart attack. And clearly, the surgeon he referred her to must not have thoroughly read any of the consults as he went ahead and did the surgery without the necessary test being completed. I asked the surgeon about the lack of the important testing prior to the surgery and the surgeon said he assumed that Dr. Atassi had completed the necessary testing and that I would have to ask Dr. Atassi that question. So, I guess the only question that I do have for Dr. Atassi is if it were his mother who needed the surgery and the necessary testing, would he have ordered the test for her? A nice bedside manner does not mean quality care...at least not in this case..

AS FAR AS IM CONCERN HE IS THE TOP HEART SPECIALIST IN THIS AREA.. I TRUST HIM COMPLETELY WITH MY LIFE. HE HAS AN EXCELLENT BEDSIDE MANNER .

Sincere and caring

I was very nervous about the appointment because I was worried about my health. He instantly put me at ease with his kind face and smile. He didn't rush through anything and made sure I understood everything before I left. I feel in good hands with Dr. Atassi and I know he has my best interest at heart. Great doctor! I would highly recommend him!

the BEST

My husband has coronary artery disease and has had very wonderful treatment with Dr. Atassi. He is very thorough and understands our concerns and handles them very professionally. He is a very compassionate and caring doctor. I would recommend him to anyone. His office staff is just as caring and compassionate as he is.

Fantastic

I think Dr Atassi is just fantastic....

I have been a patient of Dr. Attasi for over ten years,and have found him to be an outstanding Dr. but more important a fine human being.

THE BEST

Dr. Atassi has been our Dr. for 15 years and he is wonderful. He treats us like family. His nurse (Dawn) is great. She will always help us get an answer if we need any help between appointments with the Dr. I hope he never leaves this area.

GREAT DOCTOR

Dr. Atassi and his staff are great! They care and take the time to listen to you and give great advice and feedback. Highly Recommended!

INCREDIBLE DOCTOR!!!!! THE BEST IN NW INDIANA!

Dr. Keith Atassi - and his nurse, Dawn - are incredible additions to the health community in NW Indiana. After such depressing and disappointing experiences with a majority of NW IN Doctor's, Dr. Atassi is a breath of fresh air. If only others could follow his lead - his compassion, bedside and superior skill is outstanding. Dr. Atassi - please do not leave this area as our community is in dire need of talent such as yours!!! Do what you can to have Dr. Atassi be your cardiologist.