Dr. Keith B Johnson Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Keith B Johnson?

Excellent service

Dr j has been treating my family for many years. He is compassionate, knowledgeable and very thorough in his explanations. Could not be more pleased, highly recommend

My doctor for over 20 years

He was always been there when I needed him..

HORRIBLE doctor, how sombody will allow this man to practice medicine?

He certainly thinks very high of himself...huge ego. Thanks God that I changed providers! He and his partners should be investigated! He is old, certainly not updated in evidence base practice, think he can handle everything refusing to allow you to take a second opinion. I feel very strongly that any time a patient raises the issue of a second opinion, a physician should welcome and endorse it. This is one of the major flash points for a patients' bill of rights and the whole issue of managed care.

Terrible!

Do not go to this man! His negligence resulted in the death of my mother! She suffered greatly and it is because of this doctor.

Best doctor I've ever been to. From the office staff to the nurses, everyone is very nice and respectful.

Dr. Johnson saved my sons life. he needed heart surgery 4 months of age and nobody knew there was a problem until Dr Johnson took over.

Dr. Johnson is an excellent Doctor and look forward to continued care. i have not a bad word to say.

Have been waiting for over a month to have prescription called in. Every time I call office, you have to wait about 30 minutes to get anyone to pick up the phone. They say that they'll take care of it, but you have to hound them. Staff is the rudest, and can't be bothered with you except to take your money. Can never get an appointment when sick. Am referred to go to the walk in clinic.

Beware

Dr. Johnson thinks he is a specialist and can handle any problem or disease. He won't make appropriate referrels when needed. Very full of himself and thinks he is something more than a PCP in little Venice, Florida. BTW, he sold out his practice so he is now an employee of the same company that owns Venice Hosptial. Office staff is abrasive. Nearly impossible to get results of testing. Call to check on tests and his office gives you a phone tree and says to leave a message and they will call you back in 48 hours!!! You can find better elseware.

A Decade of Excellence

I have had the pleasure of being Dr. Johnson's patient for over a decade. I do not give my opinion often but in this case I must share how Dr. Johnson has helped my family. If it were not for Doctor Johnson my father would not be with us still. Dr. Johnson was the only doctor who could identify my mother's illness after we almost gave up hope. My children have grown up with Doctor Johnson, and his staff, and I can rest assured the kids are in excellent hands. If you read this Keith - "a heartfelt thanks Doc". PS Nice Photo.

Dr. Johnson is always there for us.

Dr. Johnson has been our family physician for 17 years. We trust and appreciate him very much.

# ONE Doctor!

Dr. Johnson is one of the best Doctors I have ever had to visit!