Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Keith B Williams has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 12
I found Dr. Williams to be impatient, rude, and unsympathetic. I went to the clinic because I was in pain and was scared. He snapped at me, called my symptoms vague and seemed frustrated by my questions (i.e., "What exactly are these blood tests for?"). Essentially, I showed up feeling crappy and he made me feel worse. I've never had a worse clinical experience.
Dr. Williams is a wonderful physician. He takes time with me when I really need it or if I have a simple issue he gets me in and out. He is caring and compassionate he listens and treats me with respect. Sometimes the wait can be a little longer...but maybe because he is spending time well needed with another patient and not herding them through just to see the next one. He has been my doctor for 20 years and I wouldn't trade him!
Placing all responsibility and blame only on a doctor's shoulder is a little unfair to say the truth. Unfortunately we live in a health care culture of fee for services where health care is a mean for great financial reward instead of an intellectual reward and a calling of a physician in healing and caring for patient. The Hippocratic Oath has been tossed out of the window by some of the modern Medical schools in the United States.I visited the Medford Medical clinics in 2007 for a physical exam that took about 10 minutes. The doctor listen to my heart, ask a few question, check a bunch of tests on a form and send me to the lab for my blood, an X-ray and an ECG. The usual check for muscle reflex, hernia and rectal exam was skipped. After ward, I was asked to make an appointment for a follow-up in two weeks. When I returned for the follow up. Doctor Williams pull up my labs test results on the computer, quickly scan through each test report for the remark shown and told me all test were normal and send me home. With the modern health care procedure for a physical exam as described. I think it does not require a person with a medical doctor degree to handle the job. You can train just about anyone, in a short period of time to lean to check the box on a form and check on a computer for the test result with comment from the lab diagnostic specialist. The cost for this physical was $850.00 after the deduction of insurance discount.
35 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Dr. Keith B Williams accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Keith B Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Medford, OR.