Dr. Keith Baker Is this you?

Dr. Baker and Staff are great!

Posted on March 14th, 2016

Dr. Baker had been my doctor for a few years while in Colorado Springs. He and his staff were great! Dr. Baker was one professional who made my experience in Colorado Springs the best.

Awesome bedside manner!!

Posted on January 16th, 2011

I had the privilege of having Dr. Baker when I lived in Colorado for about 3 years.I had a vasectomy done by him and it was pretty quick and very painless.Very easy-going but professional.I liked to chat with him and crack jokes and he would give what time he could to interact likewise.

Posted on December 17th, 2015