Dr. Keith R Berend Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith R Berend?

Wonderful Experience!!

Dr. Berend gave me a new lease on life.

The very best of the best in his field! Do your research before choosing a joint implant surgeon. I did and I am glad.

Disappointing Appointment

I was looking forward to meeting this Doctor because of his credentials and the apparent positive reviews online. It was extremely disappointing when I went to my appointment and he did not spend more than 10 minutes reviewing my case. A previous doctor had given me one diagnosis and I wanted a second opinion. Dr. Berend quickly dismissed my symptoms, and kept suggesting that everything "looked fine" even though I consistently have pain that does not allow me to be a fully active adult. Overall, I was not pleased with his less than friendly bedside manner and prognosis. He recommended PT, which I have already done, and when asked when I should follow-up, he responded by saying, "whenever you feel like it." Needless to say, I will not be returning.

Had both knees replaced by Dr. Berend and couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Had both hips done with absolutely no problems.

DR Keith Berend has replaced both my knees and did a wonderful job even though the condition of my knees were very bad. I highly recommend him for knee surgery.

Wonderful knee surgeon.

Dr. Berend did bilateral knee replacements on my about 8 years ago. I could not be more pleased with the results. He had me back riding my horse in 6 weeks. Thanks you Dr. Berend.

Please take a number . . .

If you are interested in turn key medicine, this is the place. I felt like a number from the moment I made the appointment, but when I was told that my new hip would be "installed" the day of the surgery at his surgical suite upstairs and I could be home by 2 p.m. the same day, I had to wonder. . . I had more discussion with the Sears repairman about my washing machine. Of course he doesn't need to see you for six weeks after the surgery and no physical therapy is necessary. Truly a miracle! I think I'll find go find a surgeon that views me as a person and not a piece of machinery in need of repair.

Anterior approach Hip Replacement

I cannot say enough good about Dr. Keith Berend.I just had Anterior Total Hip Replacement done 11 days ago. Totally amazing. Very minimal discomfort mobility is unbelieveable already. Dr. and staff @ both office and surgucal center are awesome

Very pleased with bilateral knee replacemetn.

I was pleased with the efficiency and professionalism of Dr. Berend and his staff.