Dr. Keith S Blum Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Keith S Blum?

Bless the hands of Dr. Blum

On Feb 5, 2018 my wife checked into the hospital practically in a wheelchair. Diagnosed with Normal Hydrocephalus was operated on at 9 am discharged wednesday the 7th, was walking little at home that day, by friday was already starting to clean (husband yelling at me), by sunday walked from parking lot into restaurant. Operation has already helped in my incontinence and hopefully will help with the memory..Dr. Blum you are a gift from God.....

in the hospital

was very caring and went out of his way to help me.

Truly the best

Dr Blum is an absolute G-D send. My mom Stella Levy fell and had a profuse brain bleed and this doctor made her all better ..I recommend him to everybody and anybody who might ever need any type of brain help. And his personality, bedside manner and adorableness goes a long way as well. Truly everything you could ever want in a doctor

spine surgery experience.

From the first appointment I had with Dr Blum to my last follow up appointment after my spine surgery, I trusted Dr.Blum.He answered my questions and never made me feel as though he was rushing me. He ordered preoperative tests and was completely thorough.I was more than.fortunate to have found Dr. Blum to do.my spine surgery. I have no doubt I could not have been in better hands. I would recommend Dr Blum for any spinal surgery anyone might need.

Brain trama

Dr Blum is amazing my daughter would have an internal Cranial shunt if it wasn't for Blum . She's 1 year old . This man is a miracle . Very clean facility . He came to us in the UMC pediatric unit . He is a master in his field . Thank u thank u Dr .Blum

Thank you!

Dr. Blum performed an emergency craniotomy on my son. He did an amazing job! I thank God for this man. My son is now in perfect health and you would never know that he had surgery.

patient

excellent physician, excellent outcome after brain surgery

Dr. Blum Review

January 23, 2015 My husband said, "He's an angel, sent from God above to help us." As Dr. Blum, entered the hospital room of our very ill son, he im ...

patient

I'm so glad Dr. Blum was referred to us for our son! He took the time to explain my son's medical condition to me, as I had never heard of it before.,, Through the whole process of diagnosis, to surgery he was amazing!! I'm not sure what we would have done without him caring for our son.. A million thanks Dr. Blum!!

Great surgeon

We went to doctor Blum after my wife had an eye exam because she was experiencing problems with her peripheral vision and migraine headaches. The ...

be proud las vagas,

of the doctor who made it possible to have a life with my wife of 59 years.

Dr. Keith S Blum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.