Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Keith R Bruno has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I saw Dr. Bruno to have a lipoma removed from my forehead. I had concerns about having a scar let on my face. But, Dr. Bruno did such an excellant job, even right after the procedure you could not see the incision. He has a wonderful pleasant demeanor and very easy and comfortable to speak with. I highly recommend him and his staff who are awesome!
30 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Dr. Keith R Bruno accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Medical Center, 200 Crescent Center Pkwy, Tucker, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Keith R Bruno in this video.
Dr. Keith R Bruno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucker, GA.