Dr. Keith D Calligaro Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Keith D Calligaro?

Dr Caligaro saved my life back in 2006. I have my future to thank him for everyday. I had massive blood clots in both legs and had to be rushed by ambulance to PA Hospital. I underwent extensive surgery and recovered nicely.

Top Vascular Doctor anywhere

Saving a Limb and a Life.

Everyone, First, Thank you to Dr Calligaro. He saved my Aunt's life and limb. With a complete mess up from a doc in SOUTH JERSEY he was able to fix and repair her double knee replacement. The doc in S.J. had replaced the knee with an artifical one and BLOCKED OFF all artery veins. He was able to put two stents in and unblock the clot in the lower part of the leg. We were told she may have to loose a foot or even a leg. But Dr. Calligaro was able to help her and regain our trust in Doctors again. Thank you so much and I would recomend him to anyone..