Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Keith Clancy
Dr. Keith Clancy, MD, MBA is a Doctor primarily located in Wilkes Barre, PA, with other offices in Altoona, PA and Cleveland, OH. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Trauma Surgery. Dr. Clancy is affiliated with UH Cleveland Medical Center, Geisinger Medical Center and Geisinger Wyoming Valley. He speaks English.
Dr. Keith Clancy has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
Dr. Keith Clancy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilkes Barre, PA.