Dr. Keith K Colburn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith K Colburn?

My best Dr.

For me Dr. Colburn one of the best Doctors @ LLUMC, Thanks to him I feel very good, no pain at all. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromyalgia. He is very patient in listening and explaining every aspect of my diseases and the treatments. He is also very good in filling out any form I need. The office staff are very good and friendly, they also are caring for the patients and the phone calls are answer promptly. I highly recommend Dr. Colburn.

Although I believe this doctor to be excellent, the office staff are very poor at follow through in many areas. This office is by far the worse I have ever had to deal with.

The most ignortant doctor I've ever experianced!

First off, while entering the room, his nose was so stuck into my file I doubt he could even tell you what I was wearing. He will REFUSE to fill out any paperwork (work disablitily, Social security disabitly forms), so forget about that! No matter what pain you're having, he will diagnose you as having "fibromyalgia". So, get ready for any delays in any claims that you have pending, he will most definatly put a kink in that. Lastly, he and his staff will most POSTIVITLY NOT put together a plan of action towards any kind of healing or improving your health situation for you. You MOSTLY ARE doomed and WILL BE forgotten about and when you DO call up to make an appointment because the pain has gotten so UNBAREBLE, expectect atleast two (2) months before getting in to see him. Good Luck!

Excellent care