Dr. Keith C Conover Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Keith C Conover?

Avoid him

Rude and condescending. Moonlights at MedExpress.

I was seen by this person for a URI. I was immediately dismissed when I requested a cough med with codeine, which has been prescribed for me for previous URI's and has been effective in controlling the cough. He told me I had whooping cough and that if I didn't take the meds he prescribed I could essentially infect small children causing them to die. He looked in my nose and diagnosed a sinus infection. And told me I had boogers. Extremely unprofessional. He said cough medicine with codeine has not been proven effective in controlling a cough and is addictive. If I am prescribed a non-refillable script, I'm not sure how I could become addicted. He needs to revisit the bedside manner of his training as well.

Demand for another doctor if you're assigned this one at Mercy

I went to mercy after years of tonsil and throat issues that had suddenly gotten worse. He did a quick oral exam and said "Well you do need dental work", and went on to say my throat looked fine, when the day before my ENT said my tonsils were inflamed and told me to go to the ER if it got worse. As if that wasn't enough, he goes "I'm an emergency medici doctor, not a throat doctor, as if there's no such thing as oral cancer! You may have to go just short of shooting yoursekf for this doc to take you seriously.

Dr. Keith C Conover is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.