Dr. Keith A Denkler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith A Denkler?

The best!!!!

A Champion

A Sincere decent gentleman that is a tip top skilled professional. His forefathers would be pleased with him IMO.

The greatest doctor in Northern California

From day 1 the doctors staff was professional, polite, accurate, great with follow through, and notification of future appointments and phone reminders. Dr. Keith Denkler was ALWAYS polite, never rushed, completely informative. Told me what to expect, defined procedures as they were being performed. He did such a great surgery and in his office (saved me a ton of money) and the scar is so healed after 1 month and I feel that I am totally blessed to have been referred to him. He is a fantastic doctor and has the best "bed side manners" and great surgical techniques.

Excellent doctor!!! I still think of how wonderful he is ten years later.

I had plastic surg in SF at UC - you were an absolute horror!!!! My ophthalmologist asked where in the world did I get such sun damage to my eyes and then I realized it was YOU who kept my lids opened under the bright lights and now my eyes are damaged forever. My eyes were sewn in the "down" position as well so they are now droopy - what a mess. Don't go near this freak

Rosacea care

Dr. Hudson treated my rosacea using lasers. Not only did I have supurb results, I knew exactly what was happening at every moment. I have never had a doctor give me such wonderful and detailed information. Doctors usually get you in and out, but Dr. Hudson fully explained what was going on and how it was working. She is amazing and I am so very happy with the results. I will continue to go back to Dr. Hudson whenever I need treatments.