Fantastic

He is one of most well-behaved Doctor.

Kind, honest, brilliant!

Both my father and I saw Dr. DeOrio in the 1990's. I was recovering from the treatment for Leukemia (a bone-marrow transplant) and my dad had chronic fatigue. We Always felt better after seeing him and my physical health improved drastically from his care, as did my dad's. He is such an amazing Dr. with a wonderful bedside manner and an overall kind nature. He truly cares about his patients (he felt more like a friend to us!) and I (we) trust him implicitly. I know that the treatments and care I received at his office are a large part of why I am the healthy, thriving 51 year old woman I am today. Thank you Dr. DeOrio!!!

Dr. Keith Deorio is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.

Dr. Keith Deorio Is this you?